Cast Steel Y Strainer
AEA Strainers come in several different styles based on the needs. A plate strainer is the simplest, in which water flows through a perforated plate. Often the plate is corrugated shape to increase surface area. A basket strainer is a design where the strainer is shaped like a basket and usually installed in a vertical system.
The basket strainer is easier to clean, since debris is captured in the basket. It can also sometimes offer more straining surface area than a plate strainer, improving flow rates, or decreasing pressure loss through the strainer.
- Manufacturing Standard : ASME B16.34
- Inspection And Testing Standard : API 598
- Pressure-Temperature Rating : ASME B 16.34
- Flanged End Dimension : ASME B 16.5
- Butt Weld Standard : ASME B 16.25
- Face to Face Dimension : ASME B 16.10
- SIZES : 15mm to 350mm
- TYPE : Conical,Basket, Y Type
- END CONNECTION : Conforming BS-5156 flanged to ANSI B-16.1 Class 125/150 lbs, DIN-3202-F1, PN-10/PN-16
- PRESSURE RATING ASA : 150 #, 300#, 600#
- WIDELY USED FOR : Sugar mill, Marine & Mining, Distillery Plant, Fertilizer Plant, Pulu & Paper mill, Industrial Chemical Piping, Oil, Gas, Petrochemical Plant, Textile and Process Industries, Thermal and Nuclear Power Plant